Today is my first post for Papercraft Junkies where the theme for this fortnight is "Wings". I have chosen the "Owl scene of a tree" image, which I love. I added the moon (Nestabilities are good for more than cutting circles!) to create the night time scene. I'm very happy with the way it has come out. I kept the card simple to emphasise the image.
If you want to join us, here are the rules:
- You can enter as many other challenges as you wish, but you can only enter our challenge with a maximum of 3 separate projects.
- You can enter any kind of craft you wish, providing it follows the challenge theme at the time. I.e, cards, boxes, altered art etc…
- You don’t have to use a Papercraft Junkies image to enter, however we would love to see all projects you make using our images.
- Challenges will run twice monthly on the 1st, and 15th of the month.
- There will be prizes for each challenge, winners will be picked at random and there will also be a prize for someone who uses a PCJ image.
- There will also be a Top 3 badge for the projects we like best in that challenge.
- Please only post new creations, No back linking.
- If you do not have a blog but would like to join in our challenges then please email your entry to email@example.com
- Most important rule of all HAVE FUN!