Monday, November 5, 2012

Papercraft Junkies "Wings" Challenge

Hi everyone.  Since my last post I have been invited to join two more design teams!  I'm very honoured and excited to now be a part of the teams over at Papercraft Junkies and DCC & Friends Challenges.

Today is my first post for Papercraft Junkies where the theme for this fortnight is "Wings".  I have chosen the "Owl scene of a tree" image, which I love.  I added the moon (Nestabilities are good for more than cutting circles!) to create the night time scene.  I'm very happy with the way it has come out.  I kept the card simple to emphasise the image.




If you want to join us, here are the rules:

  1. You can enter as many other challenges as you wish, but you can only enter our challenge with a maximum of 3 separate projects.
  2. You can enter any kind of craft you wish, providing it follows the challenge theme at the time. I.e, cards, boxes, altered art etc…
  3. You don’t have to use a Papercraft Junkies image to enter, however we would love to see all projects you make using our images.
  4. Challenges will run twice monthly on the 1st, and 15th of the month.
  5. There will be prizes for each challenge, winners will be picked at random and there will also be a prize for someone who uses a PCJ image.
  6. There will also be a Top 3 badge for the projects we like best in that challenge.
  7. Please only post new creations, No back linking.
  8. If you do not have a blog but would like to join in our challenges then please email your entry to submissions@papercraftjunkies.com
  9. Most important rule of all HAVE FUN!
The winner will gett their choice of image over at the Papercraft Junkies Store.  I look forward to seeing what you create!

Fiona


4 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card Fiona, I love this image.
    It's great to have you on the PCJ team x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a bit of an addiction to owls and I love how you've coloured my image here - gorgeous Fiona.
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww such a cute card, lovely image x welcome to the dt hun xx ps im following x

    ReplyDelete