Monday, May 14, 2012

Guest Designer



Last month I entered a card of mine into the Little Miss Muffet Challenge and I won!  I was ablet to choose two images from their store and a third if I was willing to make something for their next challenge as a guest designer.  Of course I said yes! 

The top photo is an altered sketch book with the matching card below.  They are for a friend of Nessa's for her birthday early next month.  I'm quite pleased with the way they have come up.

I am entering the card into the following challenges:

Color Me Creative - Anything goes
CRAFT Challenge - Celebrate
Hanna and Friends - Sketch
Papercraft Star - Use a Stamp

8 comments:

  1. Sweet card, Fiona, love how you colored the digital image! Thanks for joining us this week for the Papercraft Star "Use a stamp" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty ... congrats on your win and thank you for playing along at Papercraft Star

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her dress is fabulous Fiona, wonderful shading and perfectly matches the patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fiona, I'm so glad you could be our guest this week! Your projects are fabulous! I love how you have coloured the Little Princess!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Fiona, I just love this gorgeous project! Such wonderfull colouring and pretty papers to! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fiona that is so gorgeous honey! Just love the feminine sweet look and that layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous and I love how you coordinated the two together! Great coloring and your decorative paper is awesome! Thanks so much for being our guest for this challenge - I love your projects. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely beautiful! I love your background paper!

    ReplyDelete